- Gionnieve Lim, SUTD (PhD, co-advised with Simon Perrault)
- Gao Jie, SUTD (PhD, co-advised with Simon Perrault)
- Kohleen Tijing Fortuno (Masters)
- Kellie Sim Yu Hui, SUTD (Undergraduate)
- Chia Chun Mun, SUTD (Undergraduate)
- Caitlin Daphne Tan Chiang, SUTD (Undergraduate)
- Ivan Chan Wei Jian, SUTD (Undergraduate)
Former Graduate Students
- Ethan Lim Swee Hao, SUTD (Masters, graduated 2022)
- Zeynep Duygu Tekler, SUTD (PhD, co-advised with Lucienne Blessing, graduated 2021)
- Katherine Fennedy, SUTD (PhD, co-advised with Simon Perrault, graduated 2021)
- Ahmad Nurhadi Rahim, SUTD (Masters, co-advised with Simon Perrault, graduated 2021)
- Atima Tharatipyakul, SUTD (PhD, co-advised with Simon Perrault, graduated 2020)
- Denice Tuinhof, VU Amsterdam (Masters, co-advised with Lars Lischke and Simon Perrault, graduated Aug 2020)
Undergrad Research Students
- Naomi Kong-Vega, SUTD (BEng, graduated 2022)
- Adelle Chan Min Hui, SUTD (2021-2022)
- Constance Chua Jie Ning, SUTD (2021-2022)
- Ragul Balaji, SUTD (2020)
- Kenneth Choon, SUTD (2020)
- James Tiovalen, SUTD (2020)
- Insaf Ismath, University of Moratuwa, currently pursuing his graduate studies at University of Oulu (2017)
- Shiven Mian, IIIT-Delhi (2017)
- Dumindu Tissera, University of Moratuwa (2016)
Read it here.
Senior Lecturer, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- 60.005 HCI and AI (Course Designer and Lead, 2022-present)
- 50.052 Extended Reality (Course Co-Designer and Co-Lead, 2023-present)
- 50.006 User Interface Design and Implementation (2021-present)
- 1.400-1.401 Capstone (2021-present)
- 10.014 Computational Thinking for Design (2020-present).
- 10.020 Data-Driven World (2020-present).
- 50.002 Computation Structures (2019-present)
- 10.009 Digital World - An Introduction to Computational Thinking (2020).
Lecturer, Singapore Management University
- IS113 Web Application Development (Guest lecture, 2019). Front end styling and interaction, hybrid app development.
Graduate Instructor / Teaching Assistant, Singapore Management University
- IS306 Interaction Design and Prototyping (3 terms, 2014-2017)
- IS416 Mobile and Pervasive Technology and Applications (1 terms, 2015)